1. Week 13 Pick'em Winners: Doc and RavensShallBurn won spread hitting 11 of 15. TitanT won normal with 13 of 15. Week 14 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Who would you have taken at #11?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, May 9, 2014.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Especially when you're "gambling" with blocking Watt/Clowney. You don't take mid round Tackles to block #1 overall pass rushers.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus #AlmostWins

This is the absolute truth. Those two could create absolute havoc for years
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Manziel, Mosley, or Fuller.

Manziel because I don't think he's going to be a bust (not saying he's going to be elite either) but it would definitely get this team a little more energized.

Mosley, some of the injury issues are overblown. He would be a starting ILB for us day 1.

Fuller, BWW and Coty looked good but in limited snaps but it's not exactly a given they can play at that level for an entire season.

I understand the Lewan selection but I just don't like the guy and I don't think a team like the Titans should be picking for the future instead of an immediate help. It sends the wrong message imo.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And that's exactly my point.

For this pick to make sense, we need to take a RB or QB here in round 2. Then we need to go defense pretty much the rest of the way.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

I agree.