Who Would Be the Dream Head Coach for the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I'm gonna save my Jeff Fisher bashing until after the Colts humiliate us on Sunday Night Football, but what I'd like to know from goTitans nation who would be the perfect head coach for us either active, retired, or even taking a dirt nap.

2. 24

24 Starter

Jeff Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Jeff Fisher sounds good to me too

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Off the top of my head I would say Bill Cowher

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Jeff Fisher

Of course being a USC guy, Pete Carroll would rank up there too. :moon2:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Jeff Fisher is your DREAM coach, I'd hate to know your dream job. Car Salesman? Custodian?

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

well, we can't all have dream jobs swabbing down the peep show booths like you do.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah... alright.:facepalm3:

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Mike Shanahan honestly. You give MS access to CJ with our Oline, Oh my god. We might actually be able to run a screen pass too, image how nice that would be?

If you're saying Bill Cowher, you're just getting more of the same with a different name at the helm. Seriously. Defense oriented, boring football that gets close but never wins it when it counts (other than once).

He would bring more intensity than Shanny, I'll give him that, but I'd prefer a more potent offense that can effectively use the talent we have than have a somewhat intense coach.

In any case, Cecil needs to go no matter who the Head Coach is.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't want an established coach, I think the trend is to go with the young coordinators. I like Ron Rivera the defensive coordinator of the Chargers formerly of the Bears as well as Greg Manusky the 49ers defensive coordinator.

Pete Carroll I like as a college coach even though he's not a little game coach, but as a pro coach I don't believe his style can translate and it didn't when he was in New England and New York.

Not sure about Shanahan, his defenses were really terrible his last few years there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar