Who Will the Tennessee Titans Draft? (Part Two)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: As has become the norm this time of year, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an NFL mock draft. The only thing which appears consistent is the inconsistency between them. Nearly a month ago, we took at look at who many of these sites felt the Titan were going to take. With a little more than a week before the 2006 NFL Draft, let's take another look and see how things have changed. To see the full mock of each of these sites, click on the site's name.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001409.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. About.com says that we're taking Matt Leinart not Mario Williams

I think Mario's gonna be the number 1 pick at the mo. It certainly looks like it

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Then he changed his mind since the article was sent to me a couple of days ago.

4. Hmmm... I was able to do that without hitting anything... :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rather swing a live one....into an on-coming bus.

If there are draft 'experts', when they get one or two or twenty wrong as they usually do, how do they maintain 'expert' status.

6. I think that dead cat landed on my head.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Because, while they were wrong, they were at least accurately wrong... or something

8. Because they got 1 prediction right 1 year, and 'draft expert' was planted on top of their big fat boneless heads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar