Who will be Titans leading rusher this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Titans Leading Rusher....hmm....Henry, perhaps.....Brown, possibly....White, maybe.......then again, it could be........THE VINCINATOR!!

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

yea..that nickname would have served better not being said aloud (or typed if you want to get technical)

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

If LenDale White is the goaline back, he would get the most tds.

4. theprizdfighter

I agree 100%

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Baring injury CB will put up numbers early. I expect to see LW dominating by the end of the year. That said I CB getting more carries earlier in games since he is the "home run" threat. (How many times has he rushed for 100 yeards i the first half only to get nothing in the second?) I see LW taking over later in the game (as long as we have the lead) playing the grind it out smash mouth game. Travis will just get carries here and there.

6. theprizdfighter

I like Chris Brown starting the game off, LenDale closing the game..and Henry a change of pace back the whole game..

7. Chris will start the game, but will share carries with Henry, with LW getting a few carries, and I think he'll be the goal-line back, as well as grounding it out in the closing minutes of the game.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

For our sake he better not be. :wink2:

It'll probably be CB barring a trade.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Henry should start...

Didn't play well early on but the last couple of games henry has been pretty solid. He should get most of the carries, he should be our first and second down back and he should the most yards..

Start henry and keep feeding him the ball if he is running well. I wouldn't worry about anybodys feelings..

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar