Who will be the starting RB week 1....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

We should wait on how White heals from the injury before trading anyone...
    I know its nothing of an injury, but just in case...

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That's only if he's here. Looks like they're trying to make a trade for Brown. Besides, I think Lendale will end up being a better everyday back.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

brown is in the last year in his contract and the FO isnt going to let him go for nothing after the season, so there going to try and trade him now since his value is still up there somewhat so we can get a player or pick from another team...

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I would love for that to happen...I never have liked Henry..

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What in Henry's game is bad (question for those bashing him)? I would prefer to keep the combo of Brown/White as opposed to Henry/White just based on how their strengths match up. But Henry didn't just turn into a bad rb last year. I am curious so see how he'll do since he's slimming down.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I hadn't heard about him slimming down. Heck, he was only 220.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yeah he was a little heavy last season and has trimmed down his body fat, i think he's around 215 right now

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    I hope that's for lack of the munchies. [​IMG]

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

How do you know he was 220? Lots of times guys are at different weights than their listed weight. Anyway, he looked bigger to me last year, and according to a Titans' scout, he was and is trimming back down.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

O.K. enough with the Travis Henry bashing. Apparently he is who the Titans have chosen and it appears that Brown is out the do'. Honestly, has Brown given the team any true production over the course of the 16 game schedule?

I'm just being real here, because I really like C.B. and he's really a cute and sweet guy. He just isn't the best choice as a franchise back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar