Who will be the 2011 Worst-to-First?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blue Gorilla, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean Luck's old coach?

2. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

:lol:

3. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

Harbaugh is very competitive. I'd love to have Luck, but I don't see it happening. You should see all of the "tank for Luck" sigs on the official niners board (a dwelling place for irrational homers, many of whom still think Alex Smith is a good quarterback). It's mildly amusing.

4. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Yes, i mean luck's old coach. Before everyone ohh and ahhs for Luck, lets see how he plays without Harbaugh. I give it a 5% chance they PURPOSELY throw the season for him.

5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I see the deadskins or panthers being the worst teams. Skins would be thrilled to have luck, panthers would trade for weapons

6. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

I think the Panthers will improve, but their division is too good for them to finish in first place. I'd say the most likely will be Arizona.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kolb to Fitz will be a nice duo, but they have no running game. Beanie has done nothing, and Ryan Williams is a rookie. They have no WRs besides Fitz. There D is getting older, and traded away DRC and will be replaced by an unproven Peterson. Adrian Wilson is also hurt..

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Beanie is looking fine right now. Kolb is buns.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well what would you call holding on to Alex Smith? :clown:

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Easily Arizona. Next would be the Broncos then us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar