Who will be our next head coach??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just whoever is calling plays will work for me

Robiskie is turrible

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

Murray-Henry is a fine way to go if you don't have a QB, but this offense really should start with Mariota

We need more pass friendly formations

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

True. I could stomach Mularkey if we had someone calling plays that worked. I think most here would do a better job at calling plays than Robskie has. In fact, the fans who picked the plays DID do better.

I'd like to see a drive before the end of the 4th quarter, where MM8 runs the offense completely. I bet it would be pretty damn entertaining, and probably successful.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Share with us how a different scheme makes Mariota secure the football better.

:wall:

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Three games in and we are going to clean house? Who would even want to come in here under that scenario? That's pure insanity.

6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

If you can't pass in this league, you can't win. Our coaches fail to acknowledge this or adjust

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Being a run first team can work, but you just have to stay true to that philosophy. We seem to run well then want to pass, same issues as last year, just now with better players. We have to get better coaches, these old guys are trying too hard and it's not working.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Keith Tomlin

Keith Tomlin Practice Squad

You forget what Belicheck did to the Browns?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

High-five for the avatar. Hilarious.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Belicheck had the Browns in good position until Modell jumped in and tried to tank the team Major League style. It worked, he moved to Baltimore but not because Belicheck ruined that team. He definitely showed signs that he would be a good HC. McDaniels on the other hand made horrible personnel decisions (I think JR would keep that duty though) and went 3-9 before getting fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar