Who will be our next head coach??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Don't tempt me to reply about hard to win with certain QB's......

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mariani isnt the issue, its these 1970's play calls

Ill keep MM8 anyday over these coaches

we didnt draft a great spread QB to run wishbone, these coaches are morons

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Making a list and checking it twice.

Josh McDaniels- Great O coordinator for New England, lousy first time coaching experience with Broncos but supposedly he has "learned".

Kyle Shannahan- Son of Mike Shannahan, doing great for Falcons this year. Resigned from the Browns when they tried to force him to start Manziel... this is a positive. Was not good with Redskins.

Frank Reich- QB coached both Peyton and Rivers during their careers. So far so good as O Coordinator of Eagles this year with Wentz. A negative is that he is the guy that led the miracle comeback against the Oilers in the 93 wildcard game.

Matt Patricia- Pats D coordinator and been with Pats for years. Has had great success but obviously Pats assistants have not done so well as HC.

Sean McDermott- Basically built that Panthers D from scratch. Declined to interview last year due to Carolina playoff run, loyalty to team.

other possibilities: Doug Marrone (mediocre as HC with bad Bills team), Teryl Austin (Lions DC), Jim Mora (okay as UCLA head coach, terrible as NFL HC twice- we should not hire), Harold Goodwin (OC Cardinals), David Shaw (Stanford HC, rumored he will never leave job), Edgar Bennett (OC Packers), JIM BOB COOTER (OC Lions, former Vols great)

There AAS, a shortlist of candidates for you to interview.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Mariani?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

mariani mariota marinara all the same

you know who I was referring to

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Demarcus Murioni

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Still sore we didn't bring Zimmer in last go round.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ain't that the truth.

9. murrykline

murrykline Starter

OH well, I guess I am hoping for 3 wins. Get it over quickly. Can't watch this any longer. No more motivation to actually go to the games, and now I find myself on red zone channel 50+% of the time while watching games on TV.

My vote is for McDaniels .... Just cannot give him any GM power.

10. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

What about Harold Goodwin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar