Who will be our next head coach??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Josh McDaniels would be great but AAS loves Mularkey so he's staying. Just get rid of Robiskie and bring in a OC that knows what he's doing such as Greg Roman.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd probably convince myself to be okay with Mularkey back if I could get excited about a new OC.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The players like Mularkey but Robiskie is plain clueless on the play calling.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. RPD

RPD Starter

Whoever can keep Marcus from turning the ball over three times a game?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

What Dusty said.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Everyone makes mistakes. I will take McDaniels over what we have today no question.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

It has to be McDaniels. Look at what he's been doing in New England with those QBs. Imagine what he could do with Mariota, Henry, and the rest of this offense. Mularkey's style is old and outdated, not to mention he's a habitual loser. Seems like a really great guy, but that doesn't translate to winning football games. It's embarrassing to watch any Titans home game because it feels like an automatic loss now. I love this team but they are truly painful to watch.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't know much about college ball but what's everyone's thoughts about Les Miles? Better college coach?

Cam Cameron as an OC? Again don't know much about him, thoughts?

9. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

Uh, no.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Mukarkey is the HC for at least 2 more seasons. There might be changes at the coordinator spots before then. Dick will go limp and Robiskie will get sent back to the nursing home he escaped from.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar