Who will be our new starter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueTitan09

TrueTitan09 Camp Fodder

Seriously? On our final possession we were around the 40. With VY, we easily could of gotten another 5 yards to put it in Rob range.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Myron Rolle said Ponder was the smartest guy he knew.

Anyway- we should draft Locker and go through all this all over. haha

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Garcia - No, only as a backup
    Culpepper - No
    Vick - Not a chance. Will be re-signed
    Jackson - He\'ll be starter next year.
    Kolb - Who I\'d prefer, probably the best on the list minus Vick at current form.
    Palmer - No thanks.

The rest are draft, won\'t comment.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You can not bash on VY's play and say he hasnt played well!!!!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good, keeping up the personal attacks. The ban-hammer will striketh.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

haha go ahead and ban me, ill just make another account!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't get the Rusty hype.

He hasn't shown ANYTHING. His accuracy isn't there and we all know that it will take a while for him to get in a rhythm with the offense.

Fire Fisher and play Young and you've got a team rallying behind their quarterback and you might actually see our offense and defense open up.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Theres a reason Rusty was a late round pick, theres also a reason he was the first player from his college football program to be drafted, its because hes not good.
    Everyone saying "we get to see him develop" is one of two things, A Fish lover or a VY hater, its beeen blatantly obvious this offense can be a big play high scoring Offense with VY, weve struggled as of late because Vince has been injured, and we trying putting Moss in to replace Britt.

Everyone else can say Vince is a baby, whatever, I want to win, I want to make the playoffs, Im tired of FIsherball, Im tired of mediocrity, Im also tired of getting into storms with other posters about VY, look at his record, and look at what he brings to the offense compared to KFC or Rusty, there isnt a QB outside of Luck I want from the draft, and were not going to be getting him, so we can just give that up

If we move on without Vince, its going to get ugly, quick, were going to be a laughing stock again, I dont get how everyone else cant see that.

To be perfectly honest Im praying Bud calls Vince and Jeff in and tells them to fix it up or he'll kick them both out, because it just cant work like this

9. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

The main thing is...well the second main thing is...he's not Vince!

10. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

He's also the only non-injured QB on the roster...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar