Who were we considering at 39?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by smili, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

They were moving for Hester. I think Floyd said that last week on the Zone.

2. You have to look at the teams that wanted a RB between #39 and #45.

Did they all want White?

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

How about the team we traded the pick with, Philly. Certainly they would be in the market for a big RB. If the Titans had really targeted White instead of Hester I don't see them trading with the Eagles.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, maybe they were trying to get the second 4th round pick to try and trade back into the third round. Who knows? I just know that was a near "whoopsie."

5. smili

smili Starter

I don't know about the character issues with Winston Justice, but I'm surprised no-one thought we might be considering him. Picking him at 39 would've made alot of sense to me if not for the character problems (I don't know details, just know character issues probably was the reason he dropped).

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

we could have gotten sinorice too but we don't need him. we got what we needed

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'm just happy we got LenDale over anyone else we were thinking about. I think he's ready to tear up some haters as we speak.:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar