Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You did.

"He won't be the runner Young was in the NFL."

Yeah, no ****. Young ran for more yards against Oklahoma State than Winston did this entire season. It isn't his game. Black QB. Runs a lot. It's ok that you make that assumption, I guess.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol that statement is not only 100% accurate but was only made to show I liked VY better coming out than I like Winston

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Have to disagree with you here, buddy. Both comparisons are terrible lol.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The only QB that's come out lately that really compares to Vince is Kaepernick. Big, runs better than he passes, yet still has a big arm and can make a lot of the throws. Biggest downfall is decision making...the fact that the game is just too fast for them.

Both are/were winning QB's on good teams with great defenses.

The only difference I'd say is that Kap has been blessed with better weapons than Vince ever had. Vince was blessed with guys such as Roydell Williams, Brandon Jones, Alge Crumpler and Bo Scaife. Oh, and how could I forget about Justin Gage.

Oh, and the fact that Kap isn't a head case might help him out in the long run.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So the **** what?

Exactly what was his record against teams worth a damn?

My second point was that he made up for his awful mechanics by being tall. Something that Manziel will not be able to fix, unless he wears high heels out on the field.

Learn to read, jesus.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Using 'winning QB' in an argument is probably the worst ****ing argument around.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol. Someone is angry because their argument sucks.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You used RT's logic behind arguments, going around what I said and arguing something else. The last thing I am is mad.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

How did I go around what u said? You said johnny football is the next Vince young. And u insinuated that Vince young sucks.

All I did was say that vince young didn't suck and i said that its a ****** comparison.

Stop being sensitive

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not being sensitive, you are being wrong.

Vince Young DOES suck, and his record against good teams proves that. So this 'winning QB' argument is asinine.

You went around exactly what I said, go back and read my post, then read yours. It is pretty obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar