Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?

If Titans stink again, what would you do?

1. Tank for Top Pick?

22.0%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.0%
  1. DeeT04

DeeT04 Starter

I would like to see J Football be successful, but i just don't see it. His "Highlight" videos are just to college-esque. If he would of stayed in college put on some lbs and worked on perfecting his throwing he would have a better chance. But The NFL will destroy this kid. He reminds me of the dude off Blue Mountain State hahaha all about the girls and parties
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

I really wish I could get all these johnny bashers and bet some real money on this. He is no doubt gonna be successful at the next level. Height is not as big of an issue as some of you make it sound, plenty of qbs are "short" and successful. He is extremely intelligent, could pick up any playbook. People want to dis him for being cocky, he's just real and open about it, all these nfl guys are cocky and should be, there the best in the world at what they do. He will be a top 10 qb in this league in 3 yrs time. People wanna roll with jake, I like him but he will never be a top 20 qb in this league because he can't stay healthy ( hope im wrong about this, but thats how I feel)
  3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I think he'll be decently successful, but I have my doubts. You know, like the whole Ryan Leaf thing.

Just because you're amazing in college, doesn't mean you're gonna be amazing in the pros, lots of variables, as in chemistry, fellow players, coaching, protection, If he ends up with cleveland, then he's destined for mediocrity.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

You're a sucker for the big names out there huh.....
  5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I feel really safe in saying the Johnny Football will not be average or decent. He is no doubt boom or bust. Nothing in between.
  6. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I would take the chance...might put a little "give a ****" in the fan base.
  7. 615nick

can't argue that and he will be a top 10 pick, so he won't be in the best situation
  8. 615nick

not at all in most cases, but in this one I just think he has all the tools. I think the titans would be a good fit, he could sit behind locker for 5 weeks ( he'll get hurt by then) and then he'll have the o down pat. I think we would be smart to pay a lot for this guy and move up to get him. Franchise qbs are rare and we should get one at all costs, so we can start contending.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

We already have Manziels equivalent in Fitzpatrick
  10. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Stupid statement.