Who Wants Johnny Manziel?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, May 2, 2013.

?
  1. Tank for Top Pick?

21.4%
  2. Play season as normal and fix QB elsewhere?

78.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

To be honest I DVR'ed the bama/A&M game and watched it yesterday before the Titans game. It was the first time I had actually seen Manziel play. He looks small (of course he is only what 20 or so) and extremely quick. He threw well on the touch passes, very well in fact, but I didn't see the "pro arm" 15 yard out on a rope that pros must possess. He might be able to do it but it was not called yesterday. Overall very exciting to watch...not sure how he would translate to the NFL. A team would have to build everything around him...come to think of it that is how winning teams operate, build to suit talent, not force talent into your coaching model.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Exactly. He won't be a good traditional QB, but if he went to say.... Philly, he'd be great.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

that diva punk that just heaves up the ball to noone??

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If i was the Browns GM and had my choice of any QB in the draft i would go with Boyd based on what i know now. Nunley would be the other possibility.

Manziel and Bridewater are equal in my opinion.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

O.k. now are there any free agent QBs for next season if Locker doesn't pan out? Someone a little more proven?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm pretty sure Jay Cutler is the only big name guy that could be available.

You don't go into free agency looking for a franchise QB anyway.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Michael Vick will be available.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The saints did OK with that formula, so did the Broncos. But usually, yeah.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brees was in a weird situation with San Diego, I think he was still in his mid 20's at the time and was about to hit his prime years. Manning has another year to go, maybe. That was a great signing for the Broncos but he's not long term.

Jay Cutler is already 30 and wouldn't take this team anywhere.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You think he's let go in Philly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar