Who Wants Jersey Change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jan 11, 2013.

?
  1. YES! Lets do something new like the Seahawks

42.5%
  2. NO! I like what we have now, don't change nothing

15.0%
  3. I say just go back to Dark Blue Jerseys like when we started in '99

42.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I apologize for still not posting my completed design. I can't get the shoulders to work (trying for a modern, Oregon-ish design inspired by the armor worn by gladiators), nor am I happy with the sword design I want to put on the pants. I'll try to finish it at some point.

Cruds: I just don't think the drop shadow numbers works in your design. Don't really like the thick pants stripe, either.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Man, I don't know if I think all these are good, or if I just really want a new uniform.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Well done sir, well well done.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

To me that uni looks weaker than what we already have. No offense. Just doesn't look good to me.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Too much light blue all at the top plus the helmet.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was thinking of doing similar with the shoulders, but nothing really clicked for me.

8. TorontoTitanFan

I'm still pretty crappy at Photoshop (self-taught and I'm pretty sure I do a lot of stuff the wrong way), so it would be cool if you took the idea and ran with it. I'm sure your renders would look better than mine.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I like the thick stripe and the 1-2 stripe used by The Redskins and Eagles occasionally (as opposed to The Titans 1-2-1 stripe). Not sure it would look good in two-tone blue..
    The one weird thing with the sword on the belt, is that it looks like a swashbuckling uh, sword on the belt...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. TorontoTitanFan

I like that striping pattern, too, but it's probably the most '80s thing in all of football design. Almost all teams that once rocked it (college and pro) have moved on. I don't see any way the Titans bring it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar