Who wanted Sam Montgomery in the draft?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danimal

Danimal Starter

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smells like a duck then it must be a duck.
    This guy isn't leaving much to debate here. That ain't no way to break into the NFL. Bet he
    gets cut before the end of training camp.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Third round pick y'all. Lol

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was a good player in college, sometimes. He can still be a good pro. This might be a wakeup call.

With that said, better them than us.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Draft day the MAD HATTER (miles) all but said Lavar Edwards was a better pro prospect

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

For your strength and conditioning coach to put a sign out like that is AMAZING! How worthless are you if someone from your own program distances himself from you immediately? It's no coincidence, look at some of the names on that list.....spencer ware, Tharold Simon......worthless troublemaking thugs.

It's only a matter of time before Les Miles ends up destroying that program with his penchant for recruiting illiterate thugs from Louisiana.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thugs are fast tho

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

All that time running from the Po-Po!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't want him whatsoever... Gotta be weary of those SEC linemen.

Divens was a much better pick.

Texans = full retard inbred homos.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What's funny is if Montgomery would of gave 100% effort, he likely would of been a 1st rounder.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I lost all my notes on prospects from the last season so I can't refer to them but I remember he was hardly impressive on film to me. Can't remember exactly why I didn't like his play but I want to say it was cuz he had a slow step or looked barely average on that line. Mainly run stopper while mingo went to town with the speed rush.

Not gonna lie, pretty pissed all my notes got wiped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar