Who Survives The Defensive Transition?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's no lie. I love it, may the best dudes duke it out and get the playing time.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What about Zach Brown? Think there is a chance he is cut?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Ones that I could see sticking easily are Mookie, Pito.. due to them having experience in a similar system.

The rest are question marks, even in a 4-3. I could see Klug, Gooden, and Martin having a hard time with the transition.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

these guys have just sucked. Even with Experience in a similar system (And Hill just being a big fatty) I don't see these guys succeeding in any form, in any system.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Possibly, if his attitude on twitter carries over to the locker room/meetings. Weber and Wiz don't strike me a a group that is going to **** around. I can easily see Horton putting him on the bench also.

Wimbley is a solid LB in a 3-4. Our problem was signing him to play the wrong position.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Last time Wimbley played in a 3-4 he did play pretty well. That was 3 years ago though.

7. nickmsmith

yeah. the three years of sucking has me a little worried. I know players do better in certain situations, but I really think a good player can succeed in whatever role he is given (within reason)

I think a good outside pass rusher will be a good outside pass rusher, in whatever edge or stance he is given.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

May be a good time to move him to OLB

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

ayers will shine in this system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar