Who should we take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Oct 24, 2009.

?
  1. Jimmy Clausen

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Jake Locker

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Sam Bradford

7 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Ndamukong Suh

26 vote(s)
    24.5%
  5. Gerald McCoy

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. Eric Berry

30 vote(s)
    28.3%
  7. Taylor Mays

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Carlos Dunlap

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Joe Haden

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Trade Down/Someone Else

17 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDK Titan

MDK Titan This Space For Rent

get Taylor Mays and take a chance on him by converting him to LB :p

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd add Derrick Morgan, DE, Ga Tech to the list as well. 6'4 275 and is having a very productive year.

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

There's NO WAY IN HELL he'll be available, expecially now after the Titans have found their stride.....but....

Suh is a MONSTER. I saw the Tex/Nebraska game last night.........that guy is a one main pain-train. He out fought a double team then threw Colt like a wet sack of potatoes; was hilarious!

The guy just dominates.

We need a defensive secondary upgrade more so then a defensive front though.......but any team that snags him is gonna be happy I think.

4. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I think it is now obvious we need help in our pass defense. The pass rushing DE's are pretty good this year but the CB's are not the best. Players in the order I want (by wear our pick would be)
    1. Joe Haden
    2. Derrick Morgan
    3. Greg Hardy
    4. Carlos Dunlap

And Javier Arenas with the 3rd round pick

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I wouldn't touch Dunlap with a 29 1/2 foot pole. Not particularly crazy about Hardy since he is fragile and needs major weight room work.

1. Derrick Morgan hands down top DE overall
    2. Rolando McClain will be a beast at OLB or MLB
    3. Sean Weatherspoon vocal leader at Mizzou who is fast and lays wood
    4. Brandon Graham because he's just so cute and pudgy

6. enmydsrvsnomrcy

enmydsrvsnomrcy Camp Fodder

...Golden Tate...bring him back to the Nashville area and address two must needs (punt returner and deep ball threat)...a young nucleus of VY, CJ, Britt and Tate would be as solid as the league would have...Britt and Tate returning kicks and punts...very, very, very nice...

...cut their losses with Nate Washington...admit that he was a mistake...as he should now be dead to all Titans fans...if you can't be reliable in your fifth NFL season then you never will be...

...address their defensive needs (DL, LB, DB) with a solid Free Agent signing like they did when they got Hope, Harper, Mawae and Givens...

...address the offensive line and defensive line depth in later rounds...we have the best OL and DL coaches in the league...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We need DL.

Suh would be best, but wont be available.

Our secondary looks terrible due to zero pressure on the QB. Last year vs this year should show that as the obvious weakness.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i voted for gerald mccoy way back when this thread was originally started and i'll stick with that.

we won't have a chance at suh and i think one of the 3-4 teams will draft terrance cody, so we'll have a shot at him, depending on how many games we win.

i'm also a big fan of cameron heyward from ohio state.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Clausen. Even though I'm not in love with him, he might be there when we pick. But we won't pick a QB.

10. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Really? With the way Vince has been playing, you want an overrated college kid who is carried by his receiver.

LOL, no thanks. We need to go defensive line or corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar