Who should we take with the 19th overall pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its hard to say who we should pick, cos it aint draft day and the titans aint on the clock...

If he is there, then Reggie Nelson, then again, he'll probably be gone way before, so I'd say Jamaal Anderson...

Safety is still a priority in my opinion...

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

best CB available....who I think will be Chris Houston

unless carriker/branch/okoye/anderson are still on board...

just say no to a WR...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, WR is one of our needs, not fast guy.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well unfortantly for you. We dont make the decisions. Nothin u can do if we take Ginn

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're right, and i will take the same approach i took when we selected woolfolk; be terribly disappointed but support him and hope for the best.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

agreed ^^ just like you cant hate your own kid, or cant hate your own fart, you cant hate your onw player.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I see what Ryanstitans means. On the one hand the team REALLY needs to solidify the defense and get a pass rusher on the field. On the other hand it's hard to argue with the excitement and playmaking ability a Ginn Jr. would bring to the return game. Remember Devin Hester last year? He's pretty much the only wideout* I would be okay with us taking so early due to his versatility and explosiveness. That being said if Anderson were there we would HAVE to take him.

*Besides Calvin the Obvious

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We had the 32nd ranked Defense last year. I'm a firm believer of the "defense wins championships" motto. I think if the Titans don't go defense they're crazy. We didn't make any moves in FA to help it so we need to have a really strong Draft this year. (Could be said for any year but we really need help after a bad offseason).

I think a good WR could be had round 2 like Sidney Rice or Jacoby Jones round 4-5 who I'm really high on.

I think we should trade up for Jamaal but maybe he falls if he does it's a no brainer we snag him and he dominates. If not I like Justin Harrell I think he's a top 10 pick without the injury. My sleeper pick for us is Charles Johnson though he might be a reach but could be worth it.

Yeah thats a lot of options and hopefully Anderson falls if not I think Harrell makes the most sense. Don't be fooled by our other 1st round DT from Tennessee this guy has his head on right and will be a stud.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Um HELLO! Ryan Fowler AND Bryan Scott!

:sarcasm:

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

meachem or chris houston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar