Who should we take with the 19th overall pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

Who should we take with the 19th overall pick in this years draft?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Who SHOULD we take? Adam Carriker or Jammal Anderson.

Who do I want us to take? Ted Ginn Jr

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm on board with Ginn, obviously not the popular choice here but the guy gives you field position. Maybe not the last 20 or 30 yards in the red zone as WR but he's gonna give you those yards on kickoff return.
    Pac and Wade are gone...

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Carriker will likely go to SF. Anderson may or may not be there. If he's not, then I think the pick will be Ginn Jr. or maybe Bowe.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

wow 2 posts in a row of people who agree with me on ginn.

im surprised.

now any second gunny will come ruin it

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

How does that work? Surely if you think Carriker or Anderson is who we should take, then you would want us to take one of those two????

I vote Patrick Willis (likely unavailable though) or Justin Harrell.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I meant for the benifit of the team Carriker or Anderson would be the best pick but we also do need a reciever and out of all the recievers in the draft besides johnson since we obviously cant get him ginn is the one who id want

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Anderson is the perfect pick for our team. The type of player Fish & Washburn love. But if he's not there, I think Fish will take Ginn Jr. or Bowe.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Then why would you want us to choose Ted Ginn (or any other receiver).....

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Because reciever is our other need. If we dont go DE its gonna be reciever. Im fine with any of thoes 3.

Id be fine with Bowe or Meachem too. I just want some new guys to help our team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar