Who should we snatch off waivers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by J Falk, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I hear Tim Tebow is available

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This true. Thompson destroys defenders.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Te-bro! No he sucks.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Poor guy just could not resurrect himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I liked Tyler Wilson :/

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Same thing. No player goes through hot summer training camp only to retire. The writing was on the wall so he saved face by retiring.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I see no logic in getting old, slow washed up players.

Young fast athletic players that we think we can do something with and coach up is the way to go.

Moch would be the guy to get but he may not be a hard worker on special teams and we are not going to dump a Bailey or a Shaw for a project guy who doesn't play special teams.

Kenny Phillips might be worth a look but he has had some injuries that ruined what would have been a quality career.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We see this every year. An older player after training camp and a preseason game or two realizes he either just doesn't have it any longer or that the numbers are not adding up that he will not make the team.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I agree that 'young' players are the way to go, but we have plenty of those. We grabbed Pollard and Wilson, but I think we would still benefit from some veteran leadership. I don't think Winfield was that guy though, I don't think that guy is in the waiver wire either.

10. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

The only name that I saw that I would take a flyer on was Marvin Austin. I honestly haven't seen him play in the league but he was a beast in college. If I remember correctly he missed his entire rookie year with injury and then got left behind in NY. That kid has talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar