Who should we snatch off waivers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by J Falk, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theres no one worth picking up, why do you think i havent made 13 threads talking up a guy. Its best we stay the course with the guys we have. Lots of youth to be optimistic about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Quinn Johnson.... Really

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We'll feature a FB so little you wont even care about Johnson

4. Clark

I sure hope so. And if that's the case, when he is in I'm still gonna ***** about not having Connor back there.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Again, it makes absolutely no sense to bring in a FB that doesn't know our system a week before the season. We can't keep 2 FB's, so Quinn is our only option at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

Meh. I think you are putting too much into "system" while I'd rather have the higher talent any day

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

If there's better talent available then you have to snatch it. It would take him what a week maybe two to be up to par and then you have better production for the rest of the year. John Conner is the better player and could be here for years to come. Would be a mistake to not act on this opportunity.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Robinson would be a Special Teams captain if he was here too, that's much more valuable than Quinn

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Not sure why people are down on verner (in other threads). I think he will do very well for us That being said i think if we pick anyone up it should be a safety. Whiffin is gonna suck this year even with pollard pushing his buttons. I only hope pollard shows up half as much as his attitude.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Jackie Battle would be a badass fullback if you ask me. ***** can truck people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar