who should we draft for next year???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanKid4Life, Sep 25, 2006.

?
  1. calvin johnson

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. tedd ginn jr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. db

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. fs

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

As of right now, LenDale hasn't proven anything other than he is able to average 6ypc behind the best collegiate O Line ever against Pac-10 defenses. The jury is out, so the possibility of running back at the top of the first round looms.

2. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

Vince needs weapons. Bennett is pretty good, but he's a #2 at best. Calvin Johnson would be the perfect guy to get and build around. Ginn is fast, but that's about it right now. He's explosive when you get him the ball, but the problem is gettting him the ball. He was a terrible route runner last year, and while improved this year, isn't that great.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and what has adrian peterson proved to show he would be a better option? im just saying let lendale get more than two carries a game before you say we need a runningback.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

We need a pure coverage DB. Pass defense is just a MESS for us.

5. im not voting on this because im tied up between calvin and tedd, calvin can get anything thrown near him, even more so than the receivers at arizona (i know there names but it takes to long to type) and tedd can make people miss after the catch and has the speed that will allow him to pull away from EVERYONE but a really fast cb would be nice

6. pacman is fast but hill is slow so we need someone to complement pacman, or maybe put finnegann there i havent seen his speed tho, but hes gotten two sacks from a Nickel blitz

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Perhaps you are having problems interpreting "the jury is still out".

8. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

nope

9. looks like everyone likes calvin, i cant disagree with that

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Well it depends on what pick we get, and from there we should take the BPA, not a Qb though. I think we need help at every position so it makes sense. I would be happy with Calvin Johnson though, would give VY a great target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar