Who should we be cheering for tonight?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes legit for sure, but people dont like him for many reasons. If ESPN and others are going to plaster him on TV, I wish he at least looked a little better.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Luck throws some horrible balls, but when crunch time comes around he gets it done. He has orchestrated too many come from behind wins for him to just be lucky. Manning and Brady he is not, but he wins.

We need to take care of business against the Jags and then play our best game of the year to beat the Colts.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

So I didn't watch the game, did te colts just look really good? Or the Cows look really bad in the 2nd half?

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Careful, you'll anger Paul Kuharsky who is likely reading this all the while stroking his wee wee watching Andrew Luck highlights.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I think the Cows had their minds on Kubiak, and you had Wade Phillips trying to call offense, so the Dolts victory was more because of external circumstances than Luck's "ability to win games". Of course, the refs didn't help the Cows out either.

I think that as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot we should be able to sweep the Dolts. Of course, not shooting ourselves in the foot is something we aren't very good at.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I hate the Texans. I will root against them regardless, unless a Titans playoff spot is on the line in week 17.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Yes... they won. You make the playoffs and see what happens.

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The offense didnt change and wasnt called by Phillips. Kubiaks game plan remained with Dennison calling the offense, not Phillips.

Make of it what you want. But Luck and the Colts made plays in the 2nd half and the Texans choked it away.

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

The one and only time I was pulling for the cows! Dangit cows!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I agree, anything can happen when you make the playoffs, but a team that can't run the ball or stop the run isn't going anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar