Who should the Titans take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 22, 2012.

?
  1. David DeCastro, G, Stanford

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Mark Barron, S, Alabama

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

10 vote(s)
    17.9%
  7. Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Nick Perry, DE, USC

9 vote(s)
    16.1%
  9. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We will. I'll probably wait another couple of weeks just so I can get a better feel for the odds.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

4. JerseyTitan

JerseyTitan Rookie

5. pettso

pettso Starter

I find it really hard to believe we'll even consider drafting Peter Konz in the 1st.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm shocked so many people are saying Konz. I can't say I'd really be shocked if we picked him, but it all depends on who's available when we pick. If he's the BPA (which is hard to see), then we will take him.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Konz will never be BPA at #20.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Don't like Kirkpatrick. That's about it. I don't like him in the NFL. Other than that, I'd take anyone there.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This poll must have been made in a best player available order. While I would love if Decastro fell to us(he can play center or guard, and he's an absolute monster), I honestly don't believe he will slip to 20. I made my vote for Mark Barron because I believe he is the BPA after Decastro, and he could probably be an upgrade over Babs halfway through the season; definitely an upgrade next season after a year of learning.

We are blessed to be able to choose from this list of players, IMO. These guys will all be good pros, and they could all come in and immediately fight for a starting spot. I think our coaches will find who they want, and it will probably be one of these guys.(excluding Jenoris Jenkins).

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think it would be cool if we make our own big board. List the top 20 players, in order that you want them. Then as each player is drafted you mark them off. The highest player on the list at pick 20 is who you would select.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar