Who Should The Starting QB Be To Open The 2012 Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jun 23, 2012.

?
  1. Matt Hasselbeck

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  2. Jake Locker

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. Not Sure At This Time

11 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

It would be beneficial to the team overall solely on Jake gaining experience and chemistry with our offense. Not to mention CJ has always performed better with a mobile qb.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Except that's a load of crap. His rookie year he played with Kerry Collins. The only reason he didn't come close to his 2009 production was Lendale White eating into his carries(no pun intended).

Chris Johnson has always played better with a good offensive line is what you meant to say.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I picked Locker. It's time he learns from his own mistakes not by watching someone else make them. Also, I believe Hasselbeck becomes very weak once the dink and dunk routes are taken away. He is not an accurate throw guy in mid deep and deep routes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Nope I clearly wrote mobile qb. Someone has already done the research on here before but if you look at his ypc behind Collins vs Young you will see his ypc were higher behind Young and they had the same line. Don't believe me research it. Don't call someone out when you don't know the facts. No matter how much you might hate to admit it teams with a mobile qb usually have more potent running games. Not sure if I'm mistaken but wasn't it the Eagles that were first in rushing offense last year?

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I have no way to back this up but...

I wish we would run the option a few times. I don't know if he did it at Washington, but with Locker, CJ, and Mooney, the triple option is.. well.. an awesome option.

Palmer would be forgiven from me if he ran just ONE option play in preseason . I don't care if it results in a fumble for a touchdown.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol, those that's are so scewed they shouldn't even be bothered with arguing.

We start 0-6.VY comes into the game and we start winning, CJ's stats are improved in the games that we are actually winning.

Are you telling me that, out of all the factors involved, you are going to base his better stats on VY's mobility? That doesn't even break the top 20 factors involved in that midseason shakeup.

Honestly, I don't know why I am arguing with the guy getting high and mighty over stats he didn't even pull together.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Its not rocket science to know that having a mobile qb adds an extra dimension for the defense to worry about so they're less likely to stack the box which probably resulted in CJs extra production. Use your brain bud thats why its there.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Its not rocket science to know that having a mobile qb adds an extra dimension for the defense to worry about so they're less likely to stack the box which probably resulted in CJs extra production. Use your brain bud thats why its there. The only difference in that midseason shakeup was VY starting haha and Mawae didn't even play for the last half of that season so that makes you even more wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar