Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who Should Start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 18, 2013.

?

Who would you rather see start?

McCarthy 19 vote(s) 79.2%
Fokou 5 vote(s) 20.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458

LOL!
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,719
    The only tackle I actually remember Fokou making, he got trucked and the RB let him know.

Yet I remember countless plays where McCarthy knocked the absolute piss out of the RB.

Heck, pretty sure he got a fumble either last Thursday or Sunday
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,724

Fokou just always goes unnoticed. McCarthy will flash brilliance every now and then.
  4. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,083
    I am a results driven kind of guy. All I know is that when Fokou went down, this defense went to hot garbage IMO. Today he was back and the defense didnt get destroyed on the ground. Thats what I saw.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  5. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Couldn't agree more! Brown showed up with an interception and Ayers had a few batted passes today because Fokou was there doing his job. This just wasn't happening with McCarthy in there.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,073
    It was against Matt McGloin! They only reason the Titans won was Sebass missing two kicks.
  7. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,083
    The defense didnt get destroyed on the ground. At least they were kicking field goals and not giving up touchdowns. I dont dislike McCarthy, but it is what it is. I dont believe it to be some fluke.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,073
    The Raiders made it pretty easy. For whatever reason they put the game in McGloin's hands from the beginning. I mean, their backs combined for 21 rushes for 87 yards. That's over 4 YPC.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  9. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,083
    Whats the average for us on the year? Pretty sure its in that neighborhood or even a little more. I am simply saying that the defense as a whole has looked better all year when Fokou has been in the line up. I dont see how anyone can look back and argue that. I am not talking stats. Defense as a whole just makes more plays when he is healthy. Dumb luck, getting your defense in position, call it what you will I guess.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,975
    It's kinda like how as fan you might notice that your team plays better if you're sitting in a certain spot on your couch, Logically you know there is no way you are affecting the game, but you damn sure aren't moving from that spot lol. I like C-Mac better as a LB but we win with Fokou, keep'm in there.