Who said we'd be 5-11?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nope we will go 6-10 this yr. We will win 1 out of the 2 remaining games. Not a good feeling about the Jags.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I hope we lose out. I know people will hate me for it but since I lost hope this season, the next thing I look forward to is the draft and It's more entertaining the better pick we have. I also want to see some drastic changes and losing gives a better chance of those occuring. When I watch I'm actually still rooting for us but when things go downhill I'm unaffected. This year's been more disappointing to me than other losing seasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

some next level ****

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't worry, we're all at that point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree 100% and feel the same way. I've watched every game, I've cheered every TD and boo'd every one against (and the refs a lot too). That said, when we lose, like last week, all I do is laugh. I want to win, but the fact the season is over, I'm rational enough to know that losing is simply better long term. Get rid of this scrub coaching staff, and get a better pick, which is really just a bonus. At this point, fresh blood is needed for the coaching staff, I just hope the new guy has the balls to do what's right, AND what Bud wanted.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Another year wasted

Like every year before it.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Hey man. How you been?

Every year we do not raise the Lombardi trophy is a WASTED YEAR

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

All I can ask from this organization is an effort to improve. I have seen other organizations go in a positive direction and make a year become useful even if they do not go to the playoffs! What has this year done for us? Absolutely nothing and we are in limbo again which is what gets to me. We have not done a dam thing since last year. Our defense has improved, I will give the team credit for that but lately even that seems to be falling apart. In a league that is built for the pass, we suck big time and don't have anyone that can throw the ball worth a dam! All I want is improvements to our coaching staff who seems to be clueless and a pocket passing qb, seems like most teams that do well have one of these. end of rant :mad:

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar