Who leaked the locker room situation to the media?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The 2011 NFL draft.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

who with the 8th pick is ready to come in and start week 1 & will be better than VY? At least have an open competition.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Did you go and try to justify your rumor post by saying... "The Front Office has never denied that this trade is/isn't going to happen."

Also, your situation is different because in the Titans situtation, you have people who were directly involved came out and denied the report or didn't address it. It's one thing to have an anonymous source and that be your ONLY source, it's another thing to ask the people who were involved in the alleged scandal, have them deny or not address it, then say that there are anonymous sources who say otherwise, then throw the coach under the bus and call him a liar, then justify your report by saying "Well, he never denied it so it must be true!"

That is shoddy journalism at its finest.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Erick, each time you post in this thread, you give FOX News more credibility.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I don't believe you can have an open competition because of the situation VY caused in the locker room. I also believe this is what the front office told Bud. If he had came out, and handled it with the same class McNabb handled what happened, then it wouldn't be an issue, VY would still be our starter. The problem is he didn't, he once again showed how immature he was. Personally I think you draft a rookie, sign a veteran to lead the team until he is ready. Now, what do I think will happen....Fisher will go after McNabb or USC alum Carson Palmer...Collins will not be the starter next year.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not trying to win week 1. I'm trying to win for the next decade.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Do you think by adding any QB with that 8th pick in April, that we'll be better off? Talent wise?

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree..different situation...but even if the Holliday deal hadn't gotten done, my source was correct when he told me what was going on. As far as the Wyatt thing, whoever posted earlier said they didn't believe it because he wouldn't name his source, only named Fisher for defending him. What if his source was Heimerdinger (sp?), or one of the other coaches on the staff? He wouldn't want his name leaked because he would be undermining his boss and likely lose his job.

9. World Peace

I don't think the coaching staff has much to worry about. Infact, I think Wyatt has more to lose than those guys.

10. World Peace

Like Fox News had any credibility to begin with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar