Who is your favorite CURRENT Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 12, 2011.

?
  1. Matt Hasselbeck

3.2%
  2. Jake Locker

15.9%
  3. Chris Johnson

7.9%
  4. Kenny Britt

14.3%
  5. Michael Roos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cortland Finnegan

30.2%
  7. Colin McCarthy

12.7%
  8. Marc Mariani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Rob Bironas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. OTHER

15.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Locker, clearly.

However Klug is quickly becoming one of my favs. Saying KLLLLLLLLUG, when he makes a play is much fun. :)

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All of those names on the poll are easy to love, most of them have single handily won us games. Except Jake, he's not won us anything, but he will. He's fun as hell to watch.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Pretty surprising poll results so far. Can't believe McCarthy is tied for second most votes along with KB. I'm surprised he's this much of a fan favorite already.

Also very surprising that CJ has only 3 votes (less than 7%). Hard to believe that it's all because of his sub-par season. He clearly turned a lot of people off with his comments and the way he conducted himself during the holdout. If I had posted this poll at this time last year I bet he would've easily had 50% of the vote.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

got a feeling i'm going to get a few sucks but i feel the need to play devil's advocate so here goes..
    this thread is laughable.... a few weeks ago when washington disappeared and DWill was being a TD vulture, nobody was giving wash any credit..
    and for finny? most everyone was ready to boot him out of town over the summer... seems like there were only about 5% that supported him through all that...
    seriously, if you're going to have a favorite player, stick with him even if he has a bad stretch... people and their fickleness....

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nate and this is even before last weeks game...

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Finnegan.. Walks the walk and leaves it on the field.
    I think I will eventually be a huge Locker fan but I'll let him earn that status first.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He could use a season of performing and not talking to get back a % of fans.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

McCarthy then Klug. They play intense and never quit.

I like the others as well- there seems to be some fire in all of them that hasn't been there in a while. We made some mistakes in Sunday's loss, but no players seemed to quit. I feel better about the team than I've felt in a long time.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

They're all my favorite but if I had to pick just one it has to be CJ.

I have to admit I was p!ssed when Cortland just bailed out of camp the way he did especially after his suckage last year but he has really stepped up this year. McCarthy and Klug are quickly becoming studs and so is Jake. Nate has really stepped up and become a great leader for this offense. Shout out Bironas because he is usually always on point and it's great to know that we have a guy like him who we can lean on to nail a FG when we need him to.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would pick my favorite, but there isn't one that isn't pretty much a disappointment to me. If some of the rookies continue to be good, maybe I could really be a fan. At this point, there are zero players on the Titans roster I would even pay 20 dollars for a jersey of.

But if I were forced to pick, I'd probably pick Washington or Locker.

Washington has been a slightly good surprise, Locker hasn't fumbled or interceptioned away my hopes for him yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar