Who is your favorite CURRENT Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 12, 2011.

?
  1. Matt Hasselbeck

3.2%
  2. Jake Locker

15.9%
  3. Chris Johnson

7.9%
  4. Kenny Britt

14.3%
  5. Michael Roos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cortland Finnegan

30.2%
  7. Colin McCarthy

12.7%
  8. Marc Mariani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Rob Bironas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. OTHER

15.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Cortland Finnegan is definitely my favorite Titan. He's a leader for us out there year after year. I love the guy, hope we keep him around for a long time.

As for others,

I still got love for CJ!! lol

Washington has earned a ton of respect this season, glad to have him! Britt obviously too.

On D, I'm also loving Klug, Casey, Mccarthy, Ayers & Mccourty.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It was beginning to be Kenny Britt, if only he had stayed healthy.

I have to go with McCarthy right now.

I'm a little surprised Locker doesn't have a single vote.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nate Washington , having is best year.

playing very well and has shaken off the stone hands tag.
    His interview on titans website after the Bills game also changed my opinion of him.

Team guy with a fantastic attitude.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Jake Locker. Guy is exciting as hell to watch at QB and can throw darts downfield like it's nothing.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I voted for Kenny, but another guy I really like is ATV. He is a ballhawk that can somewhat tackle and can change games.

6. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

This!!

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Verner is up there for me too. Maybe even a close 2nd. Love the guy on and off the field.

We have some great young talent on defense. The future is bright.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I voted other since there wasn't a place for none. I like the whole team even though I will gripe about them from time to time...lol

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

See my earlier post. There's a 10 choice max on polls so I had to go with 9 guys and "other". I didn't want to spend too much time debating who to put in the poll options because I knew no matter who I picked some people would think I overlooked someone.

I went with Roos because he's been a long-time fan favorite. Mariani because he was our only Pro Bowler last season and I know he has a lot of fans. I did consider Washington but honestly didn't think many people would choose him. He's been largely perceived as underwhelming here in TN prior to this season. And I really didn't even hear many people heaping praise on him prior to the last game or two.

Regardless, "other" is an option so it's basically like every player on the roster is in the poll. I plan to go back and tally up the other votes and post the result once the poll has been up for a reasonable amount of time.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My favorite is Eugene Amano.

Siiike

Really my favorite is Jason McCourty. Dude is playing better than anyone at the CB spot this season. I also like that he interacts with his fans. He's also a cheap player to have on the books, makes it easier to retain others cause his contract is so little. Tons of reasons to love this guy right now.

Gotta give it up to Nate Washington though, he's really really earned a lot of peoples respect this season. But too many drops come to mind so he can't be MY favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar