Who is your college team?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanMatt, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What do a maggot and Alabama have in common? They can both live off a dead Bear for 20 years.

You've been irrelevant for quite awhile. Tone it down. :)

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_aqMD6ij9WA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_aqMD6ij9WA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. onthemove

onthemove Guest

LOL nice one Ubiq. 'That game still haunts us,' not. There are dozens of great upsets in the record books. Who's "your team?" The ULM-AL memory died with our down years.

Gloat, tell me when your puppies are at home watching Saban hoist the crystal trophy who's irrelevant. That Allbarn joke is older than you.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Go Bulldogs!

Was married in the Chapel of Memories on campus.... Lived in Starkville for a few years.

[​IMG]

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I knew somebody was going to pull that la.:ha: monroe game out.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm always cheering for the bulldogs when they play ole confederate miss in the egg bowl.

When your school colors are patterned after the confederate flag and you call yourselves the rebels you deserve to suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

to be honest, i'm only a casual college football fan at best... and i've got divided loyalties.

i generally cheer for the alabama crimson tide (loads of family in alabama), texas longhorns (when in rome), and troy trojans (birthplace, and college of my dear mother).

in my ncaa 10 "road to glory" i'm a lineback at troy, if that counts for anything. lol.

sadly, i didn't get the chance to be an alumnus anywhere. so i don't have any good reasons to cheer for anyone.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's why you pick the team with the best colours or logo, like I did with Oregon (Green and Gold - Aussie colours)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar