Who is the starting RB this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jstanley1730, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

BigTitan is onto something here (good post dude). Yeah, Bush WAS split out on plays quite a bit. Which means White was in there watching Leinarts back. And from what I remember, he did a fair job of it.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

For short yardage I say we line up Albert Haynesworth in the backfield. jzcowboy I want to see your Cowboys stop him on 4th and inches. Good luck.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

White hasn't proven anything yet. On the field he has been a dissapointment the few times he has carried the ball. Doesn't show a great burst or power and he sure doesn't look elusive. If he were anything like Eddie George we would have seen it by now. He has been hurt alot as well.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

When White was drafted he had an injury, look, he hasnt had a consistent chance to play, and to say henry and brown are better than him isnt saying much, if you want to make the cast that White isnt any good because he hasnt been showing "Eddie George" like running, lets just go now and say Vince Young hasnt shown anyone a "Steve McNair" like plays and rule both of these picks a bust, or are you going to say "give Vince Time", well if youre going to say that, you have to give White time

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Couldn't have said it better myself LT21Titans27. The guy (White) has a measly 9 carries, and Fisher only brings him in when the game is pretty much out of reach for a play or two. Answer me a question SOXCAT, how is he supposed to be productive and get into any sort of groove running one play at a time. It's amazing how people in here talk like they have any clue about anything, wow. If Fisher wanted to save his job he'd be smart and gradually start playing White more and get him involved with the offense, without a running game this team will have NO SUCCESS throwing the ball no matter who's in at QB.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Pot calling Kettle:ha:

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Check yourself man.

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hard to believe Ewker had been in here posting gibberish since 2002..yikes

9. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Careful, he might spit on you! Oh wait.. that's your boy White that spits on people! :grrhee:

10. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

He might spit on his teammates again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar