Who is the starting RB this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jstanley1730, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you tell me what his problem is. If he was doing his job or knew his blocking assignments then he would be playing. Guess he doesn't. That is simple to figure out.

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The problem is Fisher. He is obsessed with sitting certain rookies and has them stand on the sidelines for their first year. I don't see other teams shying away from playing rookies. Just like they were afraid to throw deep passes, take a chance, it's not like the team could get any worse. :bonk2:

3. NJ_Jets

NJ_Jets Guest

Hey dude,

I am wondering if you have private access to Titans pratices to see if White is doing his job or not. OR are you just reading what is posted on some web blog or local newspaper.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I can agree with most of that.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if he was doing his job chances are he would be playing more.

No one has bothered to say whether White had to block in college. I don't know, did he or not

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Well..who do you think was blocking on pass routes? Bush? Come on dude, of course he blocked for Leinart, White is a beast. >:(

7. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

I'll ask again.. It's week 4, 25% of the season will be done, do you know where your running back is?

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I didn't watch him play. I only know that he ran the ball per highlights, etc. That is why I asked if he blocked.
    Beast in college doesn't equal beast in the NFL

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bush was split out wide a lot, so i would guess white was blocking.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Well, at least I'm pretty sure he will play through a hang nail unlike someone else on the team, I won't mention any names but his initials are Chris Brown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar