Who is our best weapon on offense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 21, 2013.

?
  1. Chris Johnson

17.2%
  2. Jake Locker

45.3%
  3. Kendall Wright

34.4%
  4. Nate Washington

3.1%
  5. Other, please state

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lots of talk going around lately, over who our biggest weapon is on O. I would like to know who the majority's opinion is. Not talking about potential, keep that in mind.

I am leaving off people who are of course not our best weapons, like Battle and Hunter.

I am putting in other, please explain if you vote for that. If you are going to be a pouting patty and say we have no one on offense, I kindly ask you to **** off, please.

Votes are public, and you cannot have multiple votes.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I voted Locker, clearly the only guy capable of moving the ball with both legs and arm. Will actually spread the ball around and get players involved that are typically not 'go to guys'. I think in order for him to really take off, we need to shore up our edge protection and improve the running game. Specifically, put Greene in more and grab a guy capable of catching out of the backfield.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Its Jake Locker and it isn't even close. He is far and away our best offensive player, and arguably our best player in general.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would argue it could be wright because he does a lot when he gets the ball in his hands. He makes excellent catches, plays tough, and gets yards. Locker has the ball in his hands every play so you could always say the qb is the most important offensive weapon we have but the best we have is wright imo.

5. DJB

DJB Starter

It's Locker...not even close

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's Wright.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The sad fact is we really don't know. Jake's shown flashes. Wright has shown flashes. CJ has shown flashes. Flashes. Flashes. Flashes.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Jake is playing really good ball. Came out Rusty and our D came out rusty as well. He is the offense right now.

9. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

How can Wright, a guy who only has 1 TD and 400 yards through 7 games be considered our best offensive weapon? The guy is definitely our most consistent WR, but he has lacked big play production shown by even Nate. I'd rank our weapons as such:

1) Locker
    2) CJ
    3) Wright/Washington (toss up whether you favor consistency vs. big play)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

To begin the season you would have said CJ. Now its not even close with CJ. I agree that Locker is our best TALENT, but as far as a weapon, he cannot throw himself the ball. He really is not designed to run either. So most important player-Locker, Biggest Weapon-Wright. But I love how Locker and Wright are a duo. Watching these two over the next couple years should be fun.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar