Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who is our best weapon on offense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 21, 2013.

?

Biggest weapon on offense

Chris Johnson 11 vote(s) 17.2%
Jake Locker 29 vote(s) 45.3%
Kendall Wright 22 vote(s) 34.4%
Nate Washington 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Other, please state 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458
    Lots of talk going around lately, over who our biggest weapon is on O. I would like to know who the majority's opinion is. Not talking about potential, keep that in mind.

I am leaving off people who are of course not our best weapons, like Battle and Hunter.

I am putting in other, please explain if you vote for that. If you are going to be a pouting patty and say we have no one on offense, I kindly ask you to **** off, please.

Votes are public, and you cannot have multiple votes.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458
    I voted Locker, clearly the only guy capable of moving the ball with both legs and arm. Will actually spread the ball around and get players involved that are typically not 'go to guys'. I think in order for him to really take off, we need to shore up our edge protection and improve the running game. Specifically, put Greene in more and grab a guy capable of catching out of the backfield.
    Ensconatus and afcsouthdom high five this.
  1. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    Its Jake Locker and it isn't even close. He is far and away our best offensive player, and arguably our best player in general.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    I would argue it could be wright because he does a lot when he gets the ball in his hands. He makes excellent catches, plays tough, and gets yards. Locker has the ball in his hands every play so you could always say the qb is the most important offensive weapon we have but the best we have is wright imo.
  3. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    It's Locker...not even close
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,268
    It's Wright.
    corymiller high fives this.
  4. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    The sad fact is we really don't know. Jake's shown flashes. Wright has shown flashes. CJ has shown flashes. Flashes. Flashes. Flashes.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Jake is playing really good ball. Came out Rusty and our D came out rusty as well. He is the offense right now.
  5. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    How can Wright, a guy who only has 1 TD and 400 yards through 7 games be considered our best offensive weapon? The guy is definitely our most consistent WR, but he has lacked big play production shown by even Nate. I'd rank our weapons as such:

1) Locker
    2) CJ
    3) Wright/Washington (toss up whether you favor consistency vs. big play)
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  6. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,028
    To begin the season you would have said CJ. Now its not even close with CJ. I agree that Locker is our best TALENT, but as far as a weapon, he cannot throw himself the ball. He really is not designed to run either. So most important player-Locker, Biggest Weapon-Wright. But I love how Locker and Wright are a duo. Watching these two over the next couple years should be fun.
    afcsouthdom and Dman high five this.