Who is in the worst position??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 12, 2007.

?
  1. Dolphins

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. Falcons

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your wife?:ha: :ha: :ha:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I say Falcons got it worse, I mean, theres no future in sight now with Vick gone, at least the Fins will have top picks, and with a young team it can grow.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I miss something?

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Tough call, the Phins have been competitive, losing 6 games by 3 points or less and they are playing a rookie QB and have Ginn. Falcons have some talent and Petrino leaving was a blessing IMO. They need to get their QB situation figured out in a hurry.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I actually think the Falcons aren't in that bad of shape. Their defense has a lot of potential. Dante Hall and Chris Houston could be a scary tandem with a little more experience. Michael Boley is a stud at linebacker. Jamaal Anderson and John Abraham are 2 solid D-Lineman to build around. From what I've seen out of Jerious Norwood I think he's going to be a 1500 yard rusher if given the opportunity. Crumpler, Jenkins, and White make for a better receiving core than we have, and I think they will end up with Brohm. I can see Brohm being another Carson Palmer, really good year-in and year-out but no Manning or Brady.

People tend to forget that with Vick, this team was a playoff caliber team. Now, all they need is a replacement quarterback that can handle the NFL, and I think Brohm will do just fine.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Both franchises are bent over a table, about to get ******, I guess the Dolphins because their probably not gonna win a game this year.

7. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I vote for the Dolphins. Atleast the Falcons can say they lost their best player and they have atleast won a game. Poor Dolphins.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

pretty clear the dolphins are in worse shape.. they are about to be sold to new ownership.. I 'd imagine no one's job is secure.. with the Falcons if they hire the right head coach, get a vet qb in the offseason plus draft a qb of the future, they can be competitive next year...

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think if Ronnie Brown comes back healthy, that gives the Dolphins two solid playmakers with Ginn.

That's why, despite the record, I think they are in better shape. Add a QB and some OL talent and they could at least have a decent Offense.

10. terrykalaka

terrykalaka Camp Fodder

dolphins are creaping. at least the falcons have a lot of young talent, and even with a year of sitting on the bench for their soon to be rookie quarterback and having the dolphins former terrible quarterback playing they at least have a relatively bright looking future. how can the dolphins have all of the talent that they have and not win 1 game. not even 1 game??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar