Who is having a draft party!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ammotroop, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Here in NC, there are like 3 guys I work with that are Titans fans so I will be BBQing, and drinking, and eating PIGS N A BLANKET. Hopefully after the third pick I will not climb my roof and jump off! lol....Who is doing something similar?
  2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Got a wedding to go to. 2nd time on draft day :sad2:
  3. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

I will be able to only watch probaly the first two rounds, but my buds and me will get together to watch it.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I heard a Mike Keith commercial on local radio today for a draft day party at Gibson Showcase in the Opry Mills area here in Nashville.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i payed for my senior grad night about a month ago. i didnt realize it was the same day as the draft. i only get to watch about two hours of it, but i'm going to tivo it and watch it when i get back at six in the morning.
  6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I would, but I have a weight meet in Covington, TN the same day, so I'll be listening on the radio. Isn't 104.5 out of Jackson the new station that's going to cover the draft?
  7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

8. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Draft party in my dorm
  9. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Me too but mine's at 6. I'm hoping to catch the first couple of rounds with friends before I have to get moving. I might end up changing my clothes in a gas station before heading out to Lebanon.
  10. im to young =[ and ive got 2 soccer games, first at 1 and second at 3 so ive gotta get my friend to call me and tell me if we got vince or not
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.