Who is going to the game today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is really sad. My son and I were going to go to the game today (he's 16 and been going since he was 5) and catching Music City Bowl tomorrow. He told me he just couldn't stomach watching the Titans lose, or worse win and hurt our rebuilding chances.

I'm going to try to talk him into it but I don't know that I will have much luck.

Anybody else having a similar situation?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My family is going more for the tailgate than the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'll be there cheering for a win, but if we lose I won't be pissed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

even with all my recent hate for the team (mainly Locker), what i'd give to go to a game....

still though, i never hope for a loss, but if that means MM is gone, then so be it (..maybe...). after reading that he might stay and end up keeping Log/Gray, just wow....

at first i was OK with keeping MM b/c i like the dude and still think he can grow into being a good HC - i really do.... but now I realize there is a good chance we get stuck with crappy coordinators, I can't have them ruining the young talent we finally have....

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bars all accross Americas are now offering a drink called the "Titan". Its mix includeds 6 ounces of Jack and a shot to the nuts. Its said to really help.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm going...

Not gonna cheer. Just gonna sit back and watch. Just don't care.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You would have to pay me to go. Or first class airfare, a limo ride to the stadium, and free club seats, and I may reconsider.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not sad. It's pathetic.

Don't want us to win or lose.

Winning hurts our rebuilding chances? FFS, this is the most idiotic thought process going around.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I woke up at 12:04. My girlfriend refused to go. I couldn't find my gameday jeans or my bar/stadium Nikes. I had a gin hangover. I was hungry and had the spicy dumps from a Taco Bell binge the previous night. Everything in my life was telling me not to go to this game. But you know what? I went anyway because I will be god damned if I just watch the last bit of Titans football on my TV when I have a paid for ticket. I had a damn blast with the folks who have sat in my section for 12 years now. Several of them watched me grow up. The Titans will always be a big part of me no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar