Who is going to season opener?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millakilla8

millakilla8 MK8- OSU Beavs & Mizzou!!

I wish i could go. But i have no money, instead i will watch it on the tv.
  2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm on the fence. Since it's a late night game, we'd have to spend the night in Pittsburgh and I wouldn't get back to Nashville until later the next day. I'm a fan of the afternoon games so I can get back to Nashville the same night. I really don't like the private jets/crop dusters with all of the crashes going on!
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is what I bought the new big screen for. I'll stick to the home games next season. If we were @ the rams instead of home against them I would have gone there.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I am planning on going to the Jets game and the Patriots game. I need to get my tickets soon I suppose seeing that we know the schedules better now. I use stub hub, also my American express card offers tickets to card holders.
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

All my money is tied up in Bonnaroo. Plus, I really wouldn't be caught dead in a place like Pittsburgh.
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I wouldn't go if someone paid me...
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

I went to Three Rivers years ago and it was just depressing - as was the city at the time. Since they did the new stadiums I've been once - to a Pirates game and it was a much nicer experience. They lost to The Orioles in a 13 or 14 inning inter-league game. I watched the last 4 innings from my hotel room right across from the field.
    Steelers fans are *******s and it would be a bad scene all around after I stomped on a yellow towel after the win. Better stay home..

Should be noted that Pittsburgh has several zombie-related haunts worth checking out if you're there..
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I plan on going for sure. I'll bring that blue Titans towel and I'll wave it in all of those homos' faces!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.