Who is better? Young, Leinart, or Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

agreed

noone knows for sure who's the best player in the draft

all we can say is who the best player in the draft was in college
    and even that is up for debate

I personally think the best QB is Cutler
    and the best RB is LenDale White / DeAngelo Williams

not Matt and Reggie like 1/2 the world thinks
    nor do I feel that Mario is the best DE or that Hawk is the best LB

then again, I like to think outside the box

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Just out of curiousity, who do you have as the best LB and DE then?

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah if we have Cutler as the #1 and he's who we are going after we won't draft him at 3. We will trade down to 5 or 6. If we have Young and Leinart above Cutler and we are going to go after one of those two then we will stay put your right. But Cutler isn't a top 3 pick, so if we want him we'll trade down to 5 or 6 and pick up a third or second round pick and then take Cutler. I don't think we're going after Cutler.

I think we're going with Young or Leinart, but I'd be content with either of them.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Puck,,,

Who would be the better defensive end prospect? And don't say lawson either he is juqua thomas size. Who in the hell is even comparable to this monster? Nobody.

Even if dwight freeney was there with his 35 wonderlic and 4.45 speed i would probably take williams. The guy might be the greatest specimen of manhood this draft has ever seen. We are talking reggie white caliber!

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Interesting SI article about Young's pro-day. I'm a little concerned that he didn't try to show more today. After reading this article, I'm even on Cutler and Young. He's supposed to workout for Titans tomorrow with tougher throws.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2380236

6. titanjay

titanjay Guest

#1 - Vince Young
    #2 - Matt Leinart
    #3 - Cutler

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

give him a red tattoo over his eye and he would look like the main character from God of War. (kratos or kronus, cant rmemeber)

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Read posts on other thread. Never mind the above comment. ESPN take seems a minority opinion. I agree with TJ, "chalk talk" is going to be the most persuasive workout for the Titans staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar