Who I want in the draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Textitan, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

let's see, 5117 mm=5.117 m=16.788 ft, nobody'll catch anything over him :ha:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5 feet 11 inches and 7 somethings.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha.. yeah.. they'll be too busy running under his legs...

4. DJB

DJB Starter

I wonder when Sabby Piscitelli will go. I wouldn't mind him on the Titans

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

7 8th's I believe.

6. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

this thread isnt about who we think were gonna get, its who we WANT, and i personally want calvin johnson, even though i know theres no chance in hell

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Think the Raiders would take Pac for the first pick? :ha:

Seriously tho, it'd be worth a shot, we could grab CJ with that then get one of the top DBs with our 19th pick, maybe use some of our later picks to trade up if necessary to get Landry, how awesome of a draft would that be?

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as old and senile as Mr. Al Davis is he would def. take our 1st rounder with any deal that dealt his own first rounder away...

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, I've been thinking about him, too. Really good numbers. He gave a great interview on Sirius today. Very smart guy, made the defensive calls at Oregon St.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar