Who here has never been to Titan game and why?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bongo59, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speaking of tickets, how does the psl waiting list work. my wife put our names in for them in 2000 and we still have only been offered upper level. how long will the wait be to get lower level seats?

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

2038:ha:
    Not making fun of you....mine are in my companies name in the upper deck. I'm personally on the waiting list too.
    If you get another notice, you might want to take them even for the upper deck. They are not easy to find either. Mine are "nosebleed", but a great view and better than being "on the outside looking in".

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

This is exactly why seeing the game in person is better than watching on TV. You don't need to follow the ball, as TV does, to tell you what the play is going to be. The movement of the center, guards, and MLB (if shown) tells you most of what you need to know (except for screens and draws.)

TV doesn't show the coverages, and after the snap it shows the QB until the ball is gone. You don't see coverages before that. In person you can see the looks the D gives the QB and then see what the D goes into at the snap. Also, when watching in person, you can focus on any player for every play, see what he does, and watch individual matchups. You can also use your binoculars for more detail to watch technique, etc.

About the only advantage to watching on TV is you have time to visit the bathroom, grab more refreshment, and be back in your seat during timeouts.

4. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

WHAT YOU SAID!!! Very well put. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I've sat in every level at LP and one thing I've noticed about this stadium is there really isn't any bad place to be as far as view goes. I compare to sitting with my back against the top wall in the corner of a endzone at Arrowhead. Talk about being a long way from the action. That place is built so different then LP. The way they built LP is more straight up then like a huge bowl so all the seats are closer to the field. My seat is in the upper level not quite half way up and actually behind the north endzone but the view is great. I love to watch the plays develop. I remember about a 50-55 yd pass from Mac to Lo Daddy for a touchdown and as the ball was leaving Steve's hand we could tell that all Lo had to do was catch the thing and run some 40 yds for the score, but no one was going to catch him. No way could you have seen that on TV like that.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i expected alot more TN folks to post here...............the tix for this weeks game seem to be getting tougher to get................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar