Who have you settled on?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Saw the thread title, thought everyone was posting pictures of their wives.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ingram went 18 Mingo is talked about as a top 10 lock. They have completely different styles and body types. This is not my support for Mingo just my assessment both may bust and both are considered DE/OLB hybrid players but the parallels end there.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Really??? I think its a terrible comparison.
    Ingram was short and fat, and Mingo is tall and lean and way faster, but whatever.

It's funny I think Mingo kinda busted last year in terms of numbers, if he had managed 10+ sacks he wouldn't be available at 10. I'll take him and throw 10lbs on him and send him after Luck, Schaub and Gabbert I guess.

Gentleman, We need a playmaker, there is risk involved. Mingo has a high ceiling and we need to swing for the fences. Rhodes, Floyd etc doesn't do that.

Ansah, Mingo or Star all have the X-factor. I think we take Mingo

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Mingo would be a great pick for us. NFL workout load and training will get 10+ pounds on him, he come in as a rotational/situational pass rusher, and if he builds off that and continues to improve (especially against the run) then he's a future starter.

He's crazy athletic, fills a need, a playmaker, teams would actually have plan for him, and oh in our new defense he would be pretty sick. Imagine him and Brown going after the QB.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They're both small in their own way... they get eaten up by LTs. That's where my comparison comes from.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. topcat986

topcat986 Starter

I want Milner really bad as the Titans pick.

7. The Playmaker

WHY ARE YOU WEARING A PATRIOTS JERSEY

WHO R U

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Mingo can be a legitimate force in the nfl. But preferably for him as an OLB unless he gonna put on 25 lbs. 240 is too small. Same for dion Jordan. Needs to play OLB/hybrid or gain weight. We need run stoppers and big physical DEs. My preferable Des are the ones that the bengals draft. big, long, thick monsters.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Do you live in New England?

Scarecrow

Lucio has new videos up

10. The Playmaker

We already have Morgan as that run stuffing DE, we don't have a true edge pass rusher. The guy Wimbley is supposed to be but I can't see him here for his entire contract. Mingo at worst is a situational pass rusher, we could still use the depth anyway, and at best a top DE in the NFL. He can put on some weight and hey he's a versatile player he could probably see some time at OLB as well and let Ayers put his hand in the dirt. A lot of possibilities here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar