Who Has the breakout year??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jun 9, 2009.

?
  1. Finny?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Britt

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Ldub

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. The Crump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. johnson

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  6. Other

20 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

As ive said b4, that's my favorite CJ video!!

2. Titans80

Titans80 Do ya thang!

IMO it will be Scaife! Collins want's to look good and has good chemistry with Scaife, and Scaife caught everything Collins threw at him last season.:yes: Go Titans!!

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Craig Hentrich, he's prob gonna retire next season and will try to go out on top.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted LW, since it seems the most logical, contract year, he's lost weight, split more time for CJ and involve CJ in the passing game more....

But all I honestly think is I hope it's Vince Young. Because if we get the most running yards ever out of Vince, and a decent passer (like just barely better than KFC numbers last season), I think Superbowl!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

No way he breaks the all-time record for yards in a single season when he's splitting carries with Lendale.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Cary Williams and Jacob Ford

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

thats why they call it break out year. with a year under his belt he kinda knows now what nfl deffenses will throw at him. just watch...

8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Chose "Other" because most the guys listed have already "broken out". Hell, Crump did like 6 years ago.

I think we see a breakout from one of our young defensive linemen. Don't want to pick just one, it may be a couple of them now that Fatman is gone.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I voted LenDale. Theres nothing like seeing a 260lb bowling ball running 80 yards. I just hope he does it about 5-6 times next year. :) and I'd like to CJ Double that :p

10. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Im gonna go with the main under dog. Vince Young will have a breakout year better then his rookie year, if he gets the chance!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar