Who Has the breakout year??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jun 9, 2009.

?
  1. Finny?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Britt

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Ldub

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. The Crump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. johnson

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  6. Other

20 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

stephen tulloch. the guy was second on the team in tackles in 2008 but didn't start the first three games and doesn't play in nickle or dime defenses...

2. TitansWinAgain

TitansWinAgain Camp Fodder

Tulloch and J Jones are good picks, But I'm gonna go with Jacob Ford. He should pretty easily put up double digit sacks with more playing time.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It would be more entertaining to watch but I know Fisher and he'll never take the reins off as long as the Titans have a small lead or are keeping it close.

If Collins passes his career average of 2,950 passing yards per season, I'd be shocked. He'd possibly have made that if he'd started the first game and played in the Colts finale last season but he was also very healthy.

Maybe the receivers do a little better gaining yards after the catch. He got 6.4 ypc last season. His career average is 6.6.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i think johnson will bust it loose this year. he will break the all time yards for the season..and have about 10 more tds then last year. he is going to be sick!

5. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

i say Jcook... Jcook= mismatch for all defenses

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Rob Bironas:grrhee: I predict 3-5 game winning FG for ol' Robby B.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The guy I expect the most from who hasn't seen a pro Bowl or even sold four jerseys will be CB - Cary Williams.

8. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I chose Johnson in the poll. I didn't see the "other" option. None of the reciever's really have a chance because they all have to compete with each other for playing time and the ball will be spread out. On the other hand, all of those weapons help Collins chances to breakout. Not to say he didn't do well last year. The rest of the offense is intact and this is his second year under Heimerdinger. I like the outlook for this years team.

By the way, Ldub is a terrible nickname. I didnt even know who that was for a second. Try Lendizzle.

9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Sorry my personal nickname for him is slendale (as in slim) but i stuck with ldub.

One i didnt put up is what about the dash and smash? if slendale has a huge season wouldnt dreadhead as well. That would certainly turn heads

10. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

I agree boy the cowgirls will do nothing this season.

1)Lavelle Hawkins
    2)Vincent Fuller

-MaxPayne2k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar