Who Has the breakout year??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jun 9, 2009.

?
  1. Finny?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Britt

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Ldub

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. The Crump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. johnson

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  6. Other

20 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Who do you think has just an absolute breakout year this season??

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Stephen Tulloch

3. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i said ldub, im a finny fan but i think ldub comes in and lights it up a lil. only b/c it's contract year, he does have some competition now. And from what i read he has shown up to ota's leaner and being a little more aggressive.

4. RavensShallBurn

He's a candidate as well, but I'm looking more at players who aren't widely known to the average NFL spectator.

Finny had his breakout year this past season.

Other candidates:
    Justin Gage
    Lavelle Hawkins
    Jason Jones
    Tony Brown
    Jovan Haye

I don't think is a very good poll TBH... Most people have heard of these players and they've already had their breakout years. Kenny Britt and LenDale are really the only two good options.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think it will be Lendale.

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

well i guess what i really meant was someone who will bring us the attention. finny had a breakout year to the fans but national media not so much

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

jared cook ,he will have the winning td catch vs the cowboys in the SB

8. RavensShallBurn

He made the Pro Bowl and led the league in interceptions for the first half of the season. His name is well known now. He could get better, but I don't think this year will be a good year for it. Next year's matchups will be his toughest challenges yet. He'll have to go against Fitzy, T.O., Randy Moss, Andre Johnson (twice), and Reggie Wayne (twice). That's 7/16 games. It's going to be a tough road if he wants to have an even bigger breakout year.

He's made enough buzz though. Believe it.

9. RavensShallBurn

You can day-dream all day long, but the Cowgirls are not going to the Super Bowl. Wade Phillips will be fired as soon as week 17 is wrapped up. It's probably going to be time to find a new QB as well. Get ready because the Cowgirls will manage to be a sub .500 team this season and likely for the next several seasons. They need Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan, or Bill Cowher... that would help them out. They can load up with talent all they want. It won't get the job done.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Its hard to say Ldub has not already broken out. He had an 1100+ yrd season and he had a massive number of TDs last season. Maybe if he combined the two but he has had a productive career so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar