who has Shawn Jefferson coached up in his career???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I've been very disappointed in the progress that our WRs have made under Jefferson. I know that Jefferson was a solid WR, but that doesn't always make you a great coach. He spent quite a few years in Detroit and was given multiple top picks in Charles Rogers, Roy Williams, Mike Williams, and Calvin Johnson. Megatron is the only one that lived up to his draft status and I'm not sure that coaching had a ton to do with it.

I'd like some one to show me some proof that Jefferson is a good WR coach...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Was thinking about that as well yesterday...

3. GoTitansGo

GoTitansGo Starter

........I don't have anything. Seeing as Dooley is still the WR coach for the Cowboys, I don't put much into this being an actual coaching position.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So was I

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He only had Megatron, all those other guys were already gone. My best friend played with them in Detriot and glows about Coach Shawn, helped him immensely.

What does Megatron do? Runs 9, slants and stick routes. Why can't we call these and these only for DGB? We've already numerous articles about Whiz' inability to adapt to his players and be so rigid in his passing game.

Whiz is killing all of our skill players

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Maybe we should make him head coach. I doubt ownership would even notice...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I've been wondering the same thing. Whisenhunt presumes that because he was a former WR, himself, he must be a good WR coach. The results don't really bear that out. Only Wright has produced anything of note.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar