Who Got Tickets Today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no,no,no,no,no.... keep talking. I want to hear this.

hijack the thread

i'll be hanging on your every word.

spill it.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The evidence suggests otherwise.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Zombie members now? Though the braindead aspect makes him a dead ringer for a Colts fan...

I am so going to go to a game one of these days. I don't care where it is, I've gotta experience it firsthand. My best chances are waiting for a game in Seattle, since that's closest to Vancouver where I visit now and then.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I used to be the same with Aussie sports. But after going to a couple of NFL games in 06 I really enjoyed myself and started going to NRL (Rugby) games down here.

Though I wish I could go to more NFL Games.

5. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

^First thing I thought about after my initial reaction to Titans selling out.

What is up with Jacksonville??? How could they not sellout?

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

No fans, that's why.
    No fans of the Jaguars. Possibly not enough fans for 3 teams in one state.
    No fans of the NFL.
    I know alot of people who are not 100% Titans fans but they buy tickets for the games and go to the games because it's 'the NFL'. They got to see Brett Farve play football in person, something they'll pass on to their sons. Some of us STAYED IN THE STADIUM and witnessed the Music City Miracle, a history making event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar