Who got Madden 09?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

No "easy games" I love how it can adapt to your difficulty. After 5 games My iq is about the same
    My pass D is All Pro
    Rush D All Madden
    Rush O All Pro
    Pass O Pro

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I love it! CJ is a beast on the screen pass. I traded for Chad Johnson! VY is the man. Kearse is back as the Freak and White sucks on the game.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I simmed the first season to try the draft and free agency and it sucked.

Typical boring free agents, nobody really worth anything as usual, all the good players are always resigned. That's always bugged me. I think LeCharles Bentley was the best FA for me. I think it was Madden 04 where the players would get disgruntled and want to be traded, I wish they would do more with that.

The draft has very poor AI as usual. I think I had 8 QB taken in the first round, mostly by teams who didn't need one (Sea Hawks, Jaguars, Dolphins, Browns, and Broncos) and honestly why is Tebow a 98 overall as a rookie? I mean NFL Head Coach has draft AI, why can't Madden? It's just so stupid, it's so easily fixable, just do it. Hey I love the new additions but I'd rather they fix the dull and stupid off season modes first. I mean players wanting to be traded and big free agents leaving teams happens multiple times in an off season but never in Madden. And seriously just because a teams backup QB only has a 79 overall doesn't mean a teams going to draft a QB in the first round! I mean this has been going on for years now and it's never been fixed, it's just so stupid to me.

As for the gameplay I only played 1 game on All Pro and that was actually a little to hard for me. The gameplay is a lot faster than normal and you can't really draw back 10 yards with Young and run around like you used to. I like that because it should keep people from playing cheap online. But the gameplay is going to take some getting used to. The buttons you push during the game seem cool but again it's going to take getting used to. I also like the rewind feature because sometimes there's plays that I hit the wrong button on.. or a pass that was poorly thrown when it shouldn't have been.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All good players are resigned? I had Chad Johnson and TJ Houzayamumma as Free Agents.

5. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I only played 1 game online and one against the cpu last night. I have to admit that the gameplay was pretty good. It's not perfect, but seems to be a step in the right direction.

I need to work on my running game for sure.

They really did a nice job with the violent collisions this time around. You can almost feel them.

Later

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

do the Ps3 and 360 versions have "Call your shot" and /or 5-5 ?

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Channing Crowder was the best free agent I had. Nobody big really changed teams. Every now and then in other Madden games you'll get a big name but it's not an every year type thing like in real life.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Call Your Shot ..... Wii exclusive ?

[​IMG]
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/897/897601p3.html

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm still in my first season. It's hard for me to get sacks.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didnt even think they were releasing Madden 09 for Wii. Are those the graphics in that picture above?? Wow lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar