Who else ordered their Moss Jersey!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shanvhere, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Waste of $70. He'll be here for 2-3 months and gone in March.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Collector's item..when's the next time you're gonna have a hall of famer in one of our jerseys?

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Meh, I'll pass. Only way I'll wear a Moss jersey is if the Titans win the Superbowl and he decides to stick around past this season. The odds for both... hmmm??

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i own enough bust jerseys not to take a chance with this. My VY Jersey is the only current player I have left, out of McNair, Hopkins, Haynesworth, Kinney, Kearse, Lendale, Chris Brown, Calico, 2 Eddie Georges, and some random ones I bought from the training camps.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I knew he was going to remain a Titan past this season I would have already gotten mine. But we don't know if he'll be here long, or even what number he's wearing.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm just going to put some duct tape over the name on my Shad Meier jersey!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Even though he's likely gone after this season, I'll probably still get one (AFTER I find out what his number is going to be officially).

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Will the jersey arrive before he's no longer a member of the Titans?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Last night I pulled down and opened up the Jim Wyatt book Tales From The Titans Sidelines , and the first story I opened to was about passing on Randy Moss for Kevin Dyson. Interesting.
    Not interesting, however, is a Moss jersey. Maybe after he leaves I'll buy the $10 version as closet filler like I did with Haynesworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar